BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Ten Commandments.

The Ten Commandments.


We watched a movie called "The Ten Commandments" during the Humanities class. And it is a movie that's about the story of Moses and The Ancient Egypt.

I learned that the Pharaoh had all the power. And the royal family had the power too. I learned that the Jewish and Hebrews were the slaves. The Jewish or Hebrews were born to be the slaves, they don't have any other choice. The slaves don't have any break time and freedom.
I also learned that the technology in ancient Egypt was very advanced. They sewed the strings on the obelisk and then cut the strings on one side, then the obelisk will stand.

Image 1

1 comments:

David Carpenter said...

The use of technology by the Egyptians was incredible, I agree. Good job citing your image source. And I enjoyed reading about your efforts to skate- not easy to do.