BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

My Holiday Break and My School Goals for 2009.

My Break:

One thing I did over break was I went to Korea with my family, and Korea was snowing at that time. And we went to an amusement park called Everland. We skated on ICE!!!!!!!!!! That was the first time I was skating on ICE. There a big Christmas tree in the middle of the skating rink and there are so many light ball twinkled on it. The feeling of skating was like you're flying , it wasn't very had to skate on ice but it was very hard to stop. So I fell down every time when I stopped. That was the funnest thing that I did during this Christmas break.
Other thing I did over break was I made a Kim-chi in Korea. It was very hard to make, because there's many steps (like about 20...) The Kim-chi was very very delicious (especially the one I made.... Ha ha).


My 2009 Goals:

One of the my goal for 2009 is I want to get a better grade on "Language Art", I will need to speak more in class and try to answer as much question as I can. I will do my homework on time and ask question if I don't know how to do.

0 comments: