BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Reflection On My Science Final Project.

Reflection On My Science Final Project.


In science class, I did a children' book for the the final project. The book is about two body system, and how did they work together. And the body system I did are the respiratory system and circulatory system.

Reflection:
The student outcomes I use for this project are active learner,
Critical Thinker & Problem Solver, Effective Communicator.

Active Learner - I was a active learner because I don't know how did respiratory system and circulatory system work together, so I go to the internet and search.

Critical Thinker & Problem Solver
- I was Critical Thinker & Problem Solver because I arranged the page and all the information up.

Effective Communicator - I was a Effective Communicator because I asked my teacher and others that also did the same system as I did.

What content, skills and big ideas did I learn from doing the project?
I use skill to make the book easy to read and understand for the children.

0 comments: