BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Monkey Waiter!!! So Cute!!!

Monkey Waiter!!!
In Tokyo there a liquor house. The waiters of that liquor room are two cute monkey.
The monkeys will hand over the hot towel ad deliver the beer to the customer.
On the wall of liquor house there's a animal work permit which the government issues.
The monkeys' working time are no more than two hours.
These two monkey make the business of this liquor house better!!

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/081007/11/177u6.html
(It is in Chinese)

4 comments:

Spencer F said...

wo~! this restaurant is so cool~wish I can go to that restaurant too (see the monkeys)XDD. Thanks for let me know this information~^^
PS.I think you said "The monkey's working time are no MARE then two hour" the mare is more right.=3=

♥ Sandra ♡ said...

Oh!! Thanks for let me know my mistake!!! Spencer~

Spencer F said...

haha~maybe type slowly next time~

♥ Sandra ♡ said...

ok~