BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

After Seeing Everyone's Blog...

I get to know my classmates better than before. I can find more information about them through their About Me. It's pretty interesting! It also help me learn more sort:
vocabularies that they have on their posts.

And I learn

History: The study of path.
Reading: It's to look and study.
Art: To express your self in a more creative way.
Political Science: Things that's about government.
Sociology: It's the study of society.
Writing: To put down letters and words.
Economic: Things that's about production.
Geography: The study of Earth.
Religion: The believe of gods.

2 comments:

David Carpenter said...

I like the way you write in your own words after reading other posts. Nice photo. :)

David Carpenter said...

I like the way you write in your own words after reading other posts. Nice photo. :)